Making the most of our new B-BBEE Level 2 status
At Workforce Holdings and our group of companies we are committed to uplifting people and growing business. As further testament to our continued advancement, we are excited to announce that we now have a Level 2 B-BBEE rating.
This rating fortifies our commitment to transformation while we stay true to our values. We believe that diversity is the key to excellence, and we look forward to it bringing even more future growth.
The award of a Level 2 B-BBEE rating to Workforce Holdings Limited brings with it numerous benefits to our group of companies as well as to our clients, including:
- A Level 2 rating means that our clients will get 125% recognition for OUR invoice on THEIR scorecard, i.e.. if they spend R100 000.00 with us they will be able to recognise our invoice as R125 000.00. This is particularly important to our TES clients as often our invoice is one of their largest (as it includes wages).
- Note on the table below that our Black Ownership has been verified at 51.28% and our Black Women Ownership is at 40.13%. This is a Direct Flow Through and not a Modified Flow Through. This enables the EME and QSE companies within our group to use an affidavit to obtain their Level 2 rating (if they choose to). A Direct Flow Through shareholding is also important for some of our clients.
- The table below also indicates where our clients are able to obtain procurement points from OUR scorecard on THEIR scorecard. They are able to achieve proportional points from us being:
- A Level 2 rated supplier;
- More than 51% black owned;
- More than 30% black women owned;
It is important to note that we achieved 87.06 points, this would have normally have given us a Level 4 rating (same as last year). However, we participated in the YES programme (initiated by the DTI for unemployed black youth). We successfully hosted the required number of learners to improve our scorecard from a Level 4 to a Level 2.